The National Guide to Government is the comprehensive guide to federal, state and territory government in Australia.
If your business engages with government officials and departments, or you need to expand your existing relationships, this is a "must have" publication.
- Access to more than 4,500 entries
- Search and find departments, agencies, authorities, boards, committees, commissions, courts, tribunals, embassies, consulates and government-owned corporations
- View comprehensive profiles of all government departments and members of parliament
- Featuring details and contact information for thousands of government officials as well as all federal, state and territory members of parliament
- Quick and advanced search functionality allows you to pinpoint relevant contacts
- Australia’s most comprehensive guide to federal, state and territory government in Australia
- Keep updated with regular changes to reflect elections and by-elections, ministerial reshuffles, departmental staff changes and board compositions
- Accessible online anywhere, anytime with no software required
- Gain a better understanding of government and roles of each government body
Ideal for government departments and agencies, business, educational institutions, public and private libraries, researchers, consultants, public relations organisations and lobby groups.
Available as an online subscription which is updated daily and includes all the content of the print book plus access to advanced search functionalities.
To experience the benefits of an online subscription, click here to start searching or call us on 1300 854 686 for an online demonstration.