Tuning in to New Zealand media
Bec Fary / May 21, 2014 02:33 PM
Here at Margaret Gee’s Media Guide we’ve been investigating New Zealand’s broadcast options, expanding our media connections not just in Australia but with our island neighbours too.
Tuning in to New Zealand’s top broadcasters to help you get your message heard across the Tasman, we’ve been listening to news and entertainment network MediaWorks.
MediaWorks’ radio stations included on ConnectWeb are:
- The Edge (a high-rating Top 40 music station)
- More FM (entertainment, news and music)
- Kiwi FM (broadcasting independent and alternative music)
- George FM (dance music)
- The Breeze (music, news and lifestyle content)
- The Rock (music, news and gig information)
- Mai FM (hip hop and R’n’B music)
- RadioLIVE (news and talkback)
- LiveSPORT Radio (specializing in sport news and New Zealand game information)
Mediaworks’ major broadcast competitor is The Radio Network (TRN). TRN broadcasts throughout New Zealand on:
More details on the above stations can be found on ConnectWeb.
Targeted press releases are the best way to get your business noticed, so this diverse contact network of New Zealand broadcasters could be an asset to you when using Margaret Gee’s Media Guide or MG’s Premium.
Our research is ongoing so stay tuned for more New Zealand broadcast options. We aim to update you with the latest hires, fires and moves in the media industry and will continue tuning in to New Zealand’s media industry.
In the meantime, browse ConnectWeb for potential press contacts. If you can’t find your ideal media outlet (in print, online or broadcast) in our database, please let us know and we will update our research.
Other Margaret Gee’s Media News: